Centaur Invasion


 

INVASION TIME:


Red Centaur:
00:45, 03:45, 06:45, 09:45, 12:45, 15:45, 18:45, 21:45


Blue Centaur:
00:45, 03:45, 06:45, 09:45, 12:45, 15:45, 18:45, 21:45

TIME TO KILL MONSTER: 20 MINUTES

COUNT MONSTER:
Red Centaur x2
Blue Centaur x2

INVASION MAP:
Aida 1 and 2

INVASION SUB:
PvP and VIP

 

INVASION DROP:
 

Red Centaur:
5% chance to drop Red Tiger, 95% zen

 

Blue Centaur:
2% chance to drop Blue Tiger, 98% zen


 

Currently this is only one server.
Loading...